How to Plan a honeymoon cruise in the Bahamas
After the hassles of dealing with planning the grand dream wedding you may have in mind and executing everything to the last detail, the most awaited part of the wedding will now commence and it’s time for the couple’s rest and recreation, a chance to get away from all the pressures and demands and just be able to enjoy each other’s company for a period of time, the honeymoon. Now there are hundreds of destinations and options the newlyweds may encounter, but the most romantic place to go to is the Bahamas.
What makes the Bahamas a good place to visit for a honeymoon?
- Sun, Sand, Fun. Three words that would probably describe the Bahamas especially for people who are fun loving and would want to have a unique romantic getaway.
- Tourist Destinations. There are a lot of places to visit in Bahamas with 700 islands and the main being Nassau which consists of resorts, hotels, casinos, shopping malls, markets and bars.
- Recreational activities. If you love the beach and enjoy water activities such as parasailing, zipping or even fishing you will pretty much find an activity to do in the Bahamas.
To be able to get your dream getaway then you must be armed with the proper knowledge to make it a reality. So don’t go signing up with just any cruise that would take you to the island of Bahamas, be mindful.
Here are a few things you might want to consider:
1. Time Frame. Before you choose the cruise you want to sign up for, try to come up with a time frame for the cruise. Do you want a 4 day cruise or longer? This would be helpful in allotting time for other activities and the couple’s alone time.
2. Cruise Inclusion. Are they going to the islands you want to visit? Is there a meal package included or a historic trip in Nassau? These are things you may want to check up on to maximize the time and money you have. you might also think about transportation to from the cruise lines, so you might need to check http://www.nobletrans.com
3. Safety. Gather feedback from the people who availed of the cruise before and check out their comments, you don’t want to fret over everything while you’re on honeymoon. You want to feel safe and relax, and if you won’t be able to get that, the cruise is not worth it.
4. Budget. Is it beyond your means? Then chances are it’s not the cruise for you. You want to go on a romantic honeymoon but not break your bank, so you should consider this also.
Anywhere a newlywed couple is can be paradise, Bahamas is surely a good place to be in, but if you didn’t plan your cruise carefully you might go home unsatisfied.